[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Different top load [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Different top load

If it's too small to be in tune with the secondary, you're not going to get
any sparks.  And assuming that you re-tuned the primary to match resonance,
the conductive paint would probably burn off in short order, if the sparks
coming off it are large enough to be worthwhile.  But covering the head
with bits of burnished aluminum tape, while a bit labor-intensive, THAT
would look cool and work if tuned right.  Probably arc mainly off nose and
chin.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA