[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] The Tesla Coil Building Workshop - 26 Oct -Notts/Derbys UK [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] The Tesla Coil Building Workshop - 26 Oct -Notts/Derbys UK

Hi,

Im pleased to announce, that a much requested workshop is making its return on the 26th October 2019 on the Notts/Derbyshire border UK

The Tesla Coil Building Workshop

This workshop aim's to give you the theory and some useful tesla coil building tips, with some tesla coil demonstrations along the way.

Both Classic Tesla coils and Electronic tesla coils will be covered in two, two hour sessions in a venue on the Nottingham/Derbyshire border.

The price of this workshop will be £10 per head, with all profits going to the local Scout Group.

Attendees must be over the age of 18

To Book a Place
Please email me at tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and please include “Tesla Coil Building Workshop” in the subject, please include the number of places you would like to book and I will get back to you.

More details are available at www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/tesla-coil-building-workshop/ <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/tesla-coil-building-workshop/>

Places are limited

Cheers
Derek