[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output

Just a quick comment, probably post some more later...

Quoting John:
"VTTC's seem to be tricky beasts....     :^)."

Made my day...part of the fun  and the challenge. I am stubborn and don't
give up easily. Really enjoy learning new things on these tricky fellas. I
have been getting surprised all the time.

Only bad thing is it delays current project VTTC's, because I keep changing
and redesigning them, as I learn more on this small "fella". I  don't think
I will ever grasp it all on what goes on, but this is a good thing, will
never be bored...

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20