[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] 16" luminglas- collector items these days? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] 16" luminglas- collector items these days?

Out of curiosity, I thought I'd try and look up something today that I haven't thought of in over 15 years- luminglas and/or plasma pate or disks.  I was shocked at the prices being asked for the 16" size that was common in Spencer's IIRC for around $50.  Is there still anywhere to get them at reasonable cost or have they now become collector's items?