[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Free pole transformer [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Free pole transformer

All,

I’d like post pictures here but I think that gets blocked.

I think that’s correct on weight. The trailer comes with the transformer. The 25kva polepig I have now is all I need.

I think Apex electronics will take it in Los Angeles they have a few empty ones for movie props. I just would hate to hear that the gutted the thing for a movie prop.

-Brandon

Sent from my iPhone