From: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Harvey Norris via Tesla
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 8:39 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] 4 inch xenon and krypton tubes wanted for Halloween display

I was mistaken about the pressure fill lof 10 Torr on the xenon bulbs, instead it was 40 Torr.  My memory at 64 must be lacking. I would imagine that 10 Torr which may be the normal fill for bulbs of this diameter and that 40 Torr would mean that less of evacuation of gas takes place.(more bulb gas resistance because of higher pressure?) I think that these bulbs were 30mm diameter, I could be wrong.on these aspects. Here's a short video of these polar discharges where I misquoted the top and bottom bulbs as being neon bulbs.

Single wire neon discharge from xenon bulb radio wave emmitors.

|  |  |

|  |
Single wire neon discharge from xenon bulb radio wave emmitors.

Special 40 Torr Xenon bulbs now placed between capacitive plates ~ @ 14 picofarad: from influence of solid state...

The actual load on the solid state 20 khz transformer was a set of aluminum foil capacitive plates with the xenon bulbs each attached to each plate as a one ended polar discharge. Problems developed where the glass degraded and formed cracks near the end electrodes, ruining them. I surmise that they should be suspended in such a way as to not allow high frequency currents to travel through the glass itself. Heres another video showing some wireless lighting of bulbs using the 20khz SSTTesla Secondary Effects from 20,000 hz SST Polar Tube Discharges.

|  |  |

|  |
Tesla Secondary Effects from 20,000 hz SST Polar Tube Discharges.

Comparisons of tube discharges from close ended helium and 40 torr 4 inch xenon from 30ma/15000 V NST showing a ...

In any case I hope some custom bulb manufacturer can be found, but I am beginning to think this will not happen. I particular like the use of 4 inch shorter bulbs for the lower ignition  characteristics where Tony Greer had charged ~ $30.00  I have not found any bulbs like these on ebay. HDN