[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Optimum MMC Capacitance [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Optimum MMC Capacitance

Thank you Bert & Matt, I do have the perfect moderate size coil and two
identical MMC's [10 nf X 30 KV] to play around with. I also have 2
Franceformer 60/30's and 2- 75/30's I can parallel.
Doug