[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary to top-load ratio? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary to top-load ratio?

Hi all,

I want to add that at least for my small 304  MOT VTTC, that this works out
great for me. My toroid is 2.25" by 9.5". My secondary is 2" by 13.75". For
most "VTTCer's" especially, many will probably think this is way too large.
Most use small toroids from what I have seen out there it seems. I
experimented working my way up in size, and yes there is a limit on this
setup I have here, where performance dropped, so I then went back down in
size. Just my two cents here...for what works in this setup.

Chris Reeland
Ladd, Illinois, USA

Sent from my LG V20