[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] microwave oven caps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] microwave oven caps

I am one short of .5Uf 2100 volt cap I got from Bob L. at UI a few years ago.  And I can’t find them on line.
So I’m figuring a bandaid just to add that extra cushion to get two strings running to feed the primary.