[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Coils [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Coils

Dan,

Answering my own post, it looks like Richie's site is largely out of service -- most of the images don't work now.  He must have lost his image hosting service.

However, if you go to Archive.org, and put in his URL, they have many website snapshots going back a long time, and some of those from 2007 seem to have most of the photos and schematics still present.

Dave