[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] Items available in Eugene, OR [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Items available in Eugene, OR

Greetings list, as I am moving and unable to take it all with me, I have some items available for pickup in Eugene, Oregon (no shipping available).

Two 5-gallon buckets of Shell Diala-X (one bucket was opened and ~2L removed)  - FREE!

One 15kV 60mA Franceformer NST, deshunted to 120mA - Make an offer

Additionally, I have a couple dozen large MOTs from old wood-grained ovens. - FREE!

Items are only available to adults with high voltage experience.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me off list at jondanniken@[ISP beginning with g and ending in mail].com mailto:jondanniken@xxxxxxxxx

Jon