[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Bizarre tesla coil on Ebay [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bizarre tesla coil on Ebay

 I had the same question, and I would think a left hand rule would require the field to be in the same circular pattern around the conductor for both coils. So if, as you said, the electrons traveling through the two coils in the opposite (CW now CCW), wouldn't the fields be opposite to each other in terms of left-hand rule. I guess I need to open some books again because I don't doubt that this is working for you.
Terry