[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed

Hi Jan,
Yes, there are a few of us septuagenarians and antiquarians left. (I still
have polepig, NST, and OBIT powered coils in working condition)

Matt Deming
Charleston, West Virginia, USA
(America's internal 3rd-world country)