[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Cheap large VDG terminals [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Cheap large VDG terminals

You could spot weld them together rim to rim then grind off half the rim and mig weld them then grind off the rest of the rim and mig weld the rest. Then grind the welds smooth and buff. Problem is the inside of the bowls are mirror finish but the outside is satin not mirror.

Allen Bishop
Colorado Springs

Sent from my iPad