[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] SS mixing bowl [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] SS mixing bowl

Another option are a couple of 40qt (!) Polycarbonate salad bowls for $30 each.
If you could metal coat them to a smooth finish they could be a great
option.

You could easily remove the lips on the polycarbonate ones and cut any
holes before metal coating, making the job a whole lot easier. I haven't
tried this myself yet but it's on my list :)