[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Tales of the suburban HV hobbiest [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tales of the suburban HV hobbiest

Dear Experienced Tesla List,
I'm lucky enough to live in the country on a few acres with houses spaced
far enough apart that unwanted onlookers or kids on bikes have never been
an issue with my coil hobby...not that I have a coil big enough to
necessitate outdoor runs anyway.

So I'd love to hear some of your interesting experiences with neighbors and
gawkers! Any positive or negative experiences to share?

~Dan
Kansas City area