Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:42:38
From: David Cooperstock <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "chip@xxxxxxxxxx" <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: High Energy Capacitors for sale

Hi Chip,
I came across your web site, I have some high energy capacitors for sale if you or any of your tech people are looking for capacitors. These Came from Los Alamos national lab. These are used caps, I will high-pot test them to their rated voltages and measure capacitance with an LCR. I will be able to state they can hold their rated voltage and the capacitance is correct.

Aerovox PM223YW099D01 100uF 22kv Qty 35 $1200 ea
Maxwell 36216 210uF 15kv qty 8 $2,000 ea
Maxwell 32369 830uF 11kV Qty 20 $2,100 ea
Maxwell 32468 2mF 6kv qty 16 $2,300 ea

Prices are a starting point, but are negotiable especially with quantity purchase.
I can put them on pallets and ship them anywhere, buyer pays shipping.
I am in Albuquerque NM and local pick up is free.

If you have any questions please let me know
Email, Call or Text
Thank you
David Cooperstock
505-506-6772