[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] An O.T. weighs in [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] An O.T. weighs in

"Plus...my and my lady-friend's morbid fascination with
our current & lamentable White House soap-opera."

Cant build tesla coils because of your TDS?
Well, isn't that unfortunate...
I thought politics weren't allowed in our posts.
Wheres the moderator?