[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

Hi Greg (and all)!

Haven't visited your website in a while. That is one big ass Tesla coil!! Impressive! I hope you one day reach your goal of building the full scale system. Keep up the
good work. I'll have to update the "world record" page on my site.

Well, work is consuming most of my time as are other things. It was very different back in 1996 when I first joined the TCML but I guess people have moved on to other things and other platforms. As others have mentioned before, mailing lists are old school and probably don't attract as much anymore.

But I still read the posts and reply once in a while. Seems like I'm more of a lurker nowadays. :) Still doing HV stuff when time is available and try to help the few questions I get from the
Swedish enthusiasts.

Best regards
/Matt

Hi Steve,

I didn't post anything, since no one complained until now.  ;>

Here's a 1/3rd scale prototype coil that I just finished, trying to
run at full output:  https://www.lod.org/40ft-coil.html

Cheers,
Greg