[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

Hi Steve
 I'm still alive but at 74 with a detached unheated HV  workshop, I've
slowed way down. I work every other week with 1st to 5th graders to
introduce them to science thinking despite the best efforts of the local
BOE. A lot of younger people get all their misinformation from Facebook and
YouTube and consider email archaic, along with theory and safety.