From: "Daniel Kunkel" <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 8:21:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG

Hello "Liberty Rising",
I have 240vac in my garage. I specifically run the motor and transformers
on different hot legs of the supply transformer.

The disc is 12" G10 with tungsten electrodes and is HEAVY. The motor draws
around 8.5 amps when running.

I normally run it on 120vac, but the fuse pops at 90-100 volts as I slowly
increase the voltage.
The interesting this is. I also tried removing half the NST, and even a
single 15/60 NST will draw the same current and pop fuses at the same input
voltage.

I also failed to mention another interesting clue, in testing my Terry
Filter overheated...the ceramic resistors and MOV's got HOT and I believed
the MOV's are fried. I wonder if 120 BPS is not enough and there are
voltage reversals happening. Perhaps I should add more electrodes to get
240 BPS?

Thanks,
~Dan
Kansas City area