[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Strange Voltmeter Behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Strange Voltmeter Behavior

Steve,

This sort of behavior is common with some meters, and is the result of static electricity charges built up on the plastic meter face and affecting the very sensitive meter needle.

Wiping down the meter face with a juicy fabric softener dryer sheet will often resolve the problem.

Dave