From: "David Rieben" <drieben@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 5:22:36 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 10 KVA Pole Transformer For Sale

Dave,

Yea, I went to one of DC’s last “Lightning on the Lawn” Teslathons in ‘07 and had brought some of my goodies, including my Green Monster coil. My control panel was too massive for me to lift into the bed of my truck and haul some 700 or so miles each way, so I just brought my main tank circuit assembly and fired it off of DC’s power control for his “Bruiser” coil.

Anyway, I had brought some other goodies for sell or trade including a couple of composite, 0.04 uFd, 40 kV (IIRC) mica RF caps. DC wanted those caps and I wanted one of his pole pigs. He would typically unpot the pig and place it his own custom made tank, but I had informed him that I preferred my transformer in its original tank. Anyway, I ended trading those two caps for a 10 kVA, 14.4 kV pig (and he shipped it to me free of charge) as an even swap.

David Rieben

Sent from my iPhone