[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Unexpected RSG phase shifter behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Unexpected RSG phase shifter behavior

That's why I've gone to a dc Tesla coil, which takes care of most all of
the problems that can occur with an ac coil.  I've finally have my pole
transformer operating as a dc coil and I'm very pleased with its
performance.   Charles Rakes