[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark Gaps and Sine Waves [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark Gaps and Sine Waves

Dan - I have just one word for you - Richie's Tesla Coil Web Page.
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/static.html
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/static.html

Enjoy