[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil Deformed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil Deformed

I started coiling in mid 1990's Minnesota USA and lost many hours of work
due to the same issue (winters were brutal back then).

Roughing up the form, painting a layer of shellac, and allowing to get
tacky before winding helps with this (in addition to post-wind surface
layers).