[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Please review my coil plan [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Please review my coil plan

Re Richie Burnetts web site - I just took a look at his rotary gap page -
https://www.richieburnett.co.uk/rotary.html.  I've been on his site
previously but there seems to be some problem now with images not loading
and painfully low contrast fonts.

I don't think I disagree with anything cited there, but I think one
important takeaway that was not mentioned is that SRSG's shine in that they
are able to process the maximum amount of power from a given transformer.
In the pole pig league, that's not really important, so much as with lower
power NST's.