[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Fear of the NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Fear of the NST

I haven’t fired this up yet. I tested for continuity and it checks out. The fear is making sure the Jacobs ladder has enough distance away from the box. I know I’m in my 40’s and trying to bring the kids along with me on this journey. With this, after watching Chris Boden’s video and how NST’s hurt like hell, I’m kinda feeling like a child here, or is this a healthy amount of fear. I’m just wanting this to be a positive experience for me and the kids.

Regards

James Janota
(727)512-7112 Phone
(727)595-6625 Fax