[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] polyphonic spark gap tesla coils [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] polyphonic spark gap tesla coils

Thanks for that intersting link. Polyphonic too!

I wonder if one still exists or parts of it in a museum somewhere?

Wear rubber gloves when playing it! :-)