[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] My first SGTC build. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] My first SGTC build.

About these recommendations of using JAVATC when designing first coils, I agree that once the usage of the program is understood, what is quite simple, a working system may be built. But what I would recommend is to first try to understand what is going on and do the required calculations, that are not complex at all, since there is just one critical parameter to adjust, the tuning of the coils to the same frequency. Use then the program to verify the calculations and do minor adjusts before starting the construction.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz