To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:42 AM
Subject: [TCML] MMC reference check.

Ok, the old adage about measuring thrice make cutting nice comes to mind here. I have 25 942c6p15k-f in series. These are rated 600v each. Now my father in law who worked as an electrician for NASA and Inland Steel, said that my configuration won’t be enough for a 15kv NST. With my calculator it said 600x25=15000. But he said each one has to be rated for 15kv each. I don’t want a $50. Firecracker. I also have 25 1M resistors, one for each cap.

Please advise.

Regards

James Janota
(727)512-7112 Phone