[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] 4HV.org entrollment problems [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 4HV.org entrollment problems

On 2/28/18 7:32 AM, charles rakes wrote:
Good luck.  I tried several times about two years ago and got nowhere.
Finally figured it wasn't worth the trouble.  Charles

Yep, here at the TCML, we're always here, using mechanical spark gaps like the electrical gods intended.

Yeah, there's a few bold folks using vacuum tubes, instead of this new fangled solid state switch stuff. Nothing invented after 1950. Until it's proven by the test of at least a half (or better, 3/4) century, we want nothing to do with it.

Who needs to sit on their front porch yelling at the kids to get off the lawn, when you have a big pig powered TC out there - and the TC will kill the grass anyway.

But more seriously - I think that lists that rely on email, with multiple moderators to manage the traffic (such as it is), actually work pretty well and endure.

There do appear to be fairly recent posts on 4hv.org's website, so at least it's "alive" in some sense.