[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Death Ray? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

Let's face it, the man was nuts. Yes very possibly genius but clearly quite
crazy, and toward the end of his life I would say 'mad'.

Still, I'd rather be a mad genius like Tesla than someone such as Edison,
who I absolutely despise (as a person).