From: "Andrew Robinson" <arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 11:59:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

The person you speak of in the show building the coil is Aron Koscho. He
owns and operates aTTi (www.appliedteslatech.com) as well as what was
KVA effects (www.teslacoil.com) for you older guys out there. Aron has
been part of the tesla community for years and has intentionally stepped
away from the list and the hobbiest side of coiling. He actually used to
moderate the list years ago. He is a very close friend of mine and we
have had multiple discussions concerning the show. He was approached a
while ago to do that show and actually turned down Discovery several
times for a lot of the reasons you guys have already mentioned. Yes, I
agree (as does Aron), there are several portions of the show that are
cringe worthy. At the end of the day, Discovery needed to introduce some
drama into the show which is why there are so many cringy scenes. We
should all be grateful though. Aron stood by his guns during the
production process and flat out refused multiple times to say certain
things on camera that were just flat out lies or too on the conspiracy
theory side of things. While yes, there were LOTS of cringy scenes that
any veteran tesla people on here should have been able to immediately
point out as fake, it could have gone a LOT worse if Aron had let
Discovery do the REAL conspiracy theory show they wanted to do. So be
thankful lol.

PS, Some good did come of the show. The documents from the archive
(while behind the scenes were already preselected) were in fact never
before published. Aron, Cameron, and the Discovery are currently the
only individuals from the public currently known have copies of those
documents. Of course they don't say anything useful, but still pretty
neat. I need to remind Aron again to send me the PDF's he has of the
documents, including the ones that were not shared on the TV show!

Cheers