[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC MOT question

Also want to say #5 is the common hv grounded to the core. Hard to see in
one of the pictures but the wire from the high voltage winding passes down
through and behind the primary winding before terminating on the core for
grounding. They soldered the hv wire to this screwed to the core. You see
what little is left of green ground wire I cut off. I use a bolt hole in
the core for my ground connection. Also #6 is "low" tap and #7 is high. I
don't remember exactly, but the "low" tap is like only 100 to 200 volts
lower only. Not a big difference. But use high of course.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20