[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Three phase to Ballast? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Three phase to Ballast?

 Based on the subject, I think he wants to use it as a ballast. I have one of these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cutler-Hammer-H48M28T30A-30-KVA-3-Phase-480X120-208-Volt-Transformer-T1307-/272644862217

yet mine was free and even delivered to my garage. 480 delta to 208Y/120 30 kVA.
I've always wanted to use it for a saturable reactor, but it's pretty much collecting dust for now. I don't coil as much as I used to. Like David Rieben, my son's moved out, and last year we didn't have even one trick-or-treater.