[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] 810 tube coil - update [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 810 tube coil - update

Hi Dave,

I see your coil is performing much better now. Your coil also looks even
nicer now with the changes of some components. It was nice before but now
really good looking. What is your current spark length now at I think you
said 2100V @300ma ? Just curious also, what approximate percentage or
voltage on the variac plate for the input variac voltage are you at? Said
you had more, but limited by plate current pegging. Just wondering. Also is
it a 0-120V or a
0-140V variac?

Again, looks great.

Chris