[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] First VTTC - Some help needed choosing tubes [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] First VTTC - Some help needed choosing tubes

Hi Matt,

Glad you pulled the trigger...it is worth the chance at that price...

Yes, this tube has an unusual base. Most others also don't have this
equally unusual socket across the "pond" also and had to get creative. As
you have seen can cost more than probably a NOS of this tube! The idea
about fuse clips or some other kind of small clips on a perfect board
sounds good to me. That is what I would do.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20