[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Who's got the big coil in Queens? And is it a static or rotary gap? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Who's got the big coil in Queens? And is it a static or rotary gap?

I think about something like this happening every time I Trip Test and sign off on the the protection at one of our power plants or HV lines.

BrianB