[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Maxwell pulse capacitor [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Maxwell pulse capacitor

 Yep. They were fun for a while, but I'm downsizing.
I worry about getting in a wreck and leaving my family to dispose of them.
The other alternative is put them in storage, where they'll be auctioned off, if we quit paying the bills, with no real benefit to my family.