From: "Gary Gaspar" <majrombus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:54:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tales of the suburban HV hobbiest

 I have been in the Heart of the Los Angeles harbor in Wilmington CA & have been running coils here for 20 years+ now & no problems yet with 4 15@30ma NST ganged up to a RSG.
    On Monday, September 24, 2018, 06:25:38 PM PDT, Matthew Sweeney <msweeney23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 If I'd have seen that as a kid in the UK, my head would have exploded. I
was always fascinated by electricity and especially the 'magic' stuff that
flows through the air.

By tinkering with batteries, wire, and the occasional fire I managed to
build a working balsa wood motor at age 10 (no books, no internet!), but no
one seemed to think it was important so I gave up on that until years
later. What a mistake that was.
..