[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] GF NST,s [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] GF NST,s

Doug:

    How about trying to give us your ACTUAL circuit - simple but complete circuit drawing.  Also, can you experiment using larger resistors [less power from NST].

Ed