[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] power supply for sale in so. cal. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] power supply for sale in so. cal.

Too bad!!!  I would have picked that up in a second if I didnt live on the other side of country.

-------- Original message --------From: coils@xxxxxxxxx Date: 8/5/18  1:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TCML] power supply for sale in so. cal.
Hi List,

I have a large power supply for sale in Thousand Oaks, Ca.

it consists of the following:

5Kva distribution transformer 60:1 ratio

diy control board, has main breaker, srsg control switch, and high
voltage control switch, analog volts and amps meters

E/I variable choke

Powerstat 1256D dual unit with diy paralleling choke

extra variable transformer phase shift circuit for srsg

all low side and high side wire

Its a great power supply that I have used for many years.  Pick up only,
$500 for all of it.

contact me privately if interested.

Thanks a bunch, and safe coiling!

coils@xxxxxxxxx