[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole Transformers for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole Transformers for sale

David,

The reason T&R quit selling to individuals is because they were threatened with a lawsuit. Why would they subject themselves to huge lawsuits for the profit on a single pole transformer when they can sell dozens at a time to entities who use them as intended....on top of a power pole, not as a power supply for a Tesla coil where the potential for an accident is high. Not to mention a use the pole transformer was never designed for. It has nothing to do with absurd or ignorant sales terms, it has to do with corporate well-being.

Condenser Products stopped selling to individuals for the same reason, they were threatened with a lawsuit. I worked with them to get a TC line of capacitors, which was for naught after that happened.

Bottom line is if an individual buys dangerous commercial products from a supplier who is willing to sell to them and gets hurt they need to lick their wounds and move on, not threaten litigation and ruin it for everyone else.

It's called personal responsibility! A commodity that is currently in short supply.

Ed Wingate RATCB