[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil with Ricci Trafo [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil with Ricci Trafo

Congrats!
There is nothing like seeing your first coil come to life! The sound, the
sight, the smell. Amazing. Please be sure to share some pics of the
coil/build and sparks too.
Good work!
~Dan
Kansas City area