[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Sono tube source in Cleveland ohio [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Sono tube source in Cleveland ohio

Hi all, I just finished my big DRSSTC and thought I would share this info
with everyone. A company on the west side of Cleveland .....Acme Spirally
Wound Paper Prods. ........is the source I used for my 12" tube. It is 1/4"
thick and very ridged. Light enough so I can take the secondary off and on
by myself including the toroid! I just ordered 6 pieces 12"dia X 72" long
to fix my burned secondary on my spark gap TC.

The tubes are wound on a 12 foot long mandrel and then cut. You can get
them 12' long if required! Very reasonable!

Bud Mohrman

<http://acmespiral.com/>