[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark gap loss [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark gap loss

Here is the title page info from the thesis:

ARC CURRENT, VOLTAGE, AND RESISTANCE IN
A HIGH ENERGY, GAS-FILLED SPARK GAP

by
BRIAN LANE MAAS, B.S.E.E

A THESIS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

Submitted to the Graduate Faculty
of Texas Tech University in
Partial Fulfillment of
the Requirements for
the Degree of
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

May 1985

I found it on the internet. Unfortunately I have lost the link and I only have the thesis in PDF format. The study seems to be quite thorough. There are a lot of curves and tables comparing the loss using various materials, gases, pressures, and gap sizes. If anyone would like a copy, post or send me your E-Mail address and I will send you the PDF.