From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/25/2017 10:23 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [TCML] Teletype motor for Sync 3600 RPM RSG for sale

Hi All,

I just listed an extra Teletype synchronous motor I picked up at a flea
market on eBay, just in case my RSG ever died.  It didn't, so here's your
chance to score a Teletype motor for your SRSG.  It's extremely clean and
comes fully wired with cap and relay and ready to plug in

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172695462395?

The motor ships from 02466 (eastern MA) with either local pickup or flat
rate USPS shipping.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA