[Home][2017 Index] [TCML] Fwd: two 1500VA 120 VAC to 14.4 KV oil free pole pigs for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Fwd: two 1500VA 120 VAC to 14.4 KV oil free pole pigs for sale

Since I got so many people asking about these I'll just reply to the
list. These are apparently 'potential transformers', not pole pigs.
That makes sense the FPL guy said they were used for measuring
voltage.

The units would ship from zipcode 78758. Each one is 75 lbs, so crated
each one would be about 90 lbs. Anything over 150 lbs is freight, so
to be packages they would need to be separate. If there is a freight
terminal in Austin that will unload them from my pickup truck I can
drop it off there provided you arrange everything. But I am going to
charge $50 for crating these, since it will require about an hour of
my time. I will make sure they are crated properly so they survive the
trip.

I'll take $250 for the both of them. The only other prices I can see
are all above $350 for just one transformer, so in the interest of
getting these gone I'm setting my price low.

Eric