From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stan Gray
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 5:10 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: **External Email** Re: [TCML] MMC

Bert, You always amaze me with your knowledge. I wish I had it. I also miss the DC Teslathon with all you guys, Terry, Steve, and Jeff and more I have trouble with names. Is there any chance that you could get together with the gang to come up to Waupaca for a Teslathon? If so I'll arrange it.
Come on guys lets make it a true memorial, it's been awhile. I'll make sure the cannon's ready to go and have plenty of power to fire up coils.
Stan